Friday, July 27, 2012

Annaleah's Candyland 3rd Birthday Party

 My Baby AnnaLeah Will be turning three soon!!! And we decided to throw her a Candyland Birthday Party!


First I started with a paper plate then hot glued onto a stick painted the plate a solid color then made a simple swirl on top. I had my husband Print out on paper in Large letters Happy Birthday Annaleah and then cut the letters out then pasted the letter on the plate, then wrapping with cellophane from Michaels Craft Store. 


These are going to go in the front yard! :D








                                                                     I made a Lollipop holder





               I found these cute mini bubblegum machines and tootsie roll candies at the Dollar Store!




      Bought Lots of lollipops at the Dollar Store and some vases and made these cute center pieces.



 and so far I made these out of cotton I then spray painted them to look like giant cotton candy that will also go out on the lawn. I'm not done I will post the final pics soon! thanks for stopping by :)- Breanna


No comments:

Post a Comment